Welcome!

Welcome to Teen Fly Blog. Please comment and click the AdSense Ads to find cool stuff!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Anime! <3


I love anime and manga! I can draw it super-well too! I am an amazing artist, or so people tell me, and I just love the arts.....drawing, painting, singing, piano, marimba, xylophone, bells, percussion, dancing, acting, marching band, sketching and so much more. One of my fave arts, is PERFORMING arts! I love to act, sing dance and so much more! And people tell me i am good at it too! SO an artistic career is in my future...definitely! So yeah the other day i was trying to draw an anime kiss, right? Every time i tryed to draw it i would totally screw up wether it be proportion, size, shading, facial expressions, eyes, everything seemed to go wrong, so i looked up "anime kiss" on google image search and i found so many pics and images, i was inspired. and plus, now i knew from what angles looked best, which ones i could possibly draw...which was not alot. i can draw very well, i will admit, but there are many many things i cannot draw, and probably won't be able to draw for years to come....but hey, I'm not giving up.
me, quit?
never.

No comments: