Welcome!

Welcome to Teen Fly Blog. Please comment and click the AdSense Ads to find cool stuff!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Heyys!


heys i am so pumped to have a blog....even though this is like my eighth one....lolz! i created this blog so that i could express myself freely without judging and rumors starting at my school. i would really appreciate comments and recommendations. : ) i am very smart, i am sorta a tree-hugger...but i prefer the term environmentalist...i am somewhat athletic....i LOVE soccer...i am also addicted to the internet....like myspace and such, don't ask for my myspace name b/c i will not give it away for identity purposes.... it's not like i am afraid of people stealing my identity or kidnapping me, it's just i needed a place to, like i said, express myself without judgement.
enjoy...<3
-Blog Maniac

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i do that too!
i have a blog where i hide who i really am so i can realease my inner self!
it's refreshing isn't it?

Anonymous said...

yeah it is! ^_^