Welcome!

Welcome to Teen Fly Blog. Please comment and click the AdSense Ads to find cool stuff!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

love


i think love is the most impotant thing in the world...without love, i don't know what i would do....but only my friends have ever shown me true love. i thought i fell in love once....but it wasn't true...and plus that person would have left me with a broken heart. i think that everyone is entitled to true love, and anyone can find it, but you really have to look and search hard for it...: ` ( i also think that money can't buy my love. and material possesions also can't buy me love. please take what i've written to heart....fall in love, but only with your "Special one".
lots of loves!
<3 <3 <3
-Teen Fly Teen-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree! you're so deep!

Anonymous said...

deep
xxxx
emo*BABE

Anonymous said...

that's so true....i thought i fell in love too but she was all like "you're just a date, nothing more" i was so devastated i felt like i wanted to die, but want to know how i got through it?
i moved on...i realized that she wasn't the one....so true!
you have so much emotion!

Sunny said...

I thought i was in love with an older guy but he just used me to brag to his friends. I love this blog,maybe you could take a look at mine sometime? I'm kinda new to the whole blogging thing and any feedback would be great =D http://www.that-is-how-i-roll.blogspot.com/